- 5 cup water
- ½ cup syrup
- ⅓ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup whiskey or bourbon
- ½ cup apple-cinnamon schnapps or cinnamon schnapps
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ground cinnamon and/or stick cinnamon
- In a slow cooker combine the water, syrup, and pumpkin.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Stir in whiskey and schnapps.
- Ladle into mugs.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat whipping cream, sugar, and cinnamon with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until soft peaks form.
- Serve with Cinnamon Whipped Cream and garnish with ground cinnamon and/or stick cinnamon.