- 450g can crushed pineapple
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut cream
- 125ml (1/2 cup) gin
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 lime, zest finely grated
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Spoon the pineapple into ice cube trays and place in the freezer overnight or until frozen
- Place two 185ml (3/4 cup) cocktail glasses in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill
- Meanwhile, place the frozen pineapple, coconut cream, gin, lime juice, lime zest and ice cubes in a blender. Blend until smooth and slushy.
- Divide pineapple mixture between chilled glasses. Serve immediately.