- 500g tinned pineapple chunks
- 2 tbs coconut sugar
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/2 lime cut into 3 wedges
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks fresh
- 1-2 tbs pineapple nectar
- 2 tbs white rum
- 1/2 cup ice crushed
- 1/2 cup sparkling mineral water
- mint leaves *extra to decorate
- To make the pineapple nectar: place pineapple chunks and sugar into a food processor and process until liquefied. Pour the liquid into a jar and seal. You can store leftover liquid in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freeze in ice cube trays.
- To make the mojiots: place the mint, lime and pineapple into a glass and muddle using the end of a wooden spoon. Macerate the ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the pineapple nectar and rum and top with sparkling water.